Tours of Scotland – phone 0131 549 9785
- Lallybroch, Castle Leoch and Fort William tour
- Lallybroch , Fort William and Wentworth Prison
- Midhope Castle ( Lallybroch ) , Doune Castle ( Castle Leoch ) , Linlithgow Palace (Wentworth Prison ) , Aberdour Castle ( Sainte Anne de Beaupré’s monastery ) and Blackness Castle ( Fort William )
Alongside our normal choice of tours , Private Tours Edinburgh also offers bespoke private tours and one day Outlander tours customised to the requirements of each customer .
You can set your own itinerary and decide exactly where you want to visit . Customers interested should contact us online for a quote.
- day tour – Stirling Castle , Doune Castle ,
Deanston Highland Malt Distillery and
- whisky, lochs and castles tour – Stirling Castle,Doune Castle,
Deanston distillery , Loch Lubnaig and
Highlands tours – visit Glencoe, Buachaille Etive Mor, Loch Lubnaig and Loch Lubhair
The Outlaw King tours – visit the main locations for the Netflix film starring Chris Pine.
- Eilean Donan Castle tours
- Four Scottish castles tour – visit Drummond Castle and Gardens , Stirling Castle , Doune Castle and Linlithgow Palace
For the latest offers and best prices or to check availability phone us now on 07305-294773 (UK) , toll free number 1-866-233-2644 or contact us online .
Tours normally start at 10 am .
Normal pickup point is Edinburgh city centre, your port or the airport .
Your tour can feature a visit to Outlander film locations , the Kelpies , the Falkirk Wheel , Edinburgh Castle , Stirling Castle or any other visitor attraction .
Stirling Castle is one of the top tourist attractions in central Scotland . The castle features the Royal Palace , the Great Hall and the castle.
Stirling Castle has been named Scotland’s best visitor attraction at the inaugural 2016 Scottish and Outdoor Leisure Awards. The castle, which attracts about 460,000 visitors per year, beat competitors including Edinburgh Zoo and Dynamic Earth.
If you go into the Great Hall in the castle you can take a seat at the top table and picture yourself as the King or Queen of Scotland .
Stirling Castle is built on the volcanic rock high above the town. From the castle you can see the Wallace Monument.
Prices begin at £250 per day for 1 person to £350 for 4 people.
- Exclusive private tours for up to four people
- Bespoke itinerary based on your interests
- Beginning in Edinburgh or Glasgow . Other pickup points are available
For bookings phone 07305-294773 or contact us online .Private tours Edinburgh 0131-549-9785 . Looking for day trips Edinburgh ? How about taking an Outlander tour from Edinburgh to visit Jamie Fraser’s home in Scotland’s amazing Outlander film locations ? Private tours of Scotland 0131-549-9785 seven days a week
Private tours Edinburgh
Need more information ? Contact Private tours Edinburgh online or by phone / text on +447305294773 / +44131-549-9785
- Whisky tours
- Jamie Fraser Outlander tours – visit Jamie’s ancestral home , Lallybroch , and two other key locations in his life .
- Eilean Donan Castle tours take an epic journey through the heart of the Highlands to Eilean Donan Castle
- Outlander tours featuring a visit to Lallybroch , Jamie Fraser’s home
- Whisky , lochs and castles tour
- Game of Thrones tours now twice daily at 10 am and 1.30 pm
- Falkirk tours including the Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel
Shore excursions – all our tours are available as shore excursions from any of the Edinburgh ports – South Queensferry, Newhaven and Rosyth . For more details phone 07305-294773 or contact us online .
Pictures of Scotland prints for sale
Did you know ?
Outlander Season 5 premieres on February 16, 2020 on Starz. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a sixth season.