Alongside our normal choice of tours , Private Tours Edinburgh also offers bespoke private tours and one day Outlander tours customised to the requirements of each customer . Phone 07305-294773 or contact us online .
You can set your own itinerary and decide exactly where you want to visit . Customers interested should contact us online for a quote
Tours normally start at 10 am .
Normal pickup point is Edinburgh or Glasgow city centre or the airport .
Your tour can feature a visit to
- Outlander film locations
- the Kelpies
- the Falkirk Wheel
- Stirling Castle
- other visitor attractions / film locations
Stirling Castle is one of the top tourist attractions in central Scotland . The castle features the Royal Palace , the Great Hall and the castle.
Stirling Castle has been named Scotland’s best visitor attraction at the inaugural 2016 Scottish and Outdoor Leisure Awards. The castle, which attracts about 460,000 visitors per year, beat competitors including Edinburgh Zoo and Dynamic Earth.
If you go into the Great Hall in the castle you can take a seat at the top table and picture yourself as the King or Queen of Scotland .
‘ So let us pass … to the ports of Sterling ; where stands a beautiful and embellished Castle, elevated on the precipice of an impregnable rock , that commands the vallies ( as well as the town ) and all those habitable parts about it … ‘- Richard Franck , Northern Memoirs , 1656
Stirling Castle is built on the volcanic rock high above the town. From the castle you can see Stirling Bridge and the Wallace Monument.
Bespoke tour prices begin at £250 per day for one person to £350 for four people.
- Exclusive private tours for up to four people
- Bespoke itinerary based on your interests
- Beginning in Edinburgh or Glasgow . Other pickup points are available
Amazing tours of Scotland – call +44131-549-9785 now for availability Private tours Edinburgh 0131-549-9785 . Looking for day trips Edinburgh ? How about taking an Outlander tour from Edinburgh to visit Jamie Fraser’s home in Scotland’s amazing Outlander film locations ?Private tours of Scotland 0131-549-9785 seven days a week
Private tours Edinburgh
Need more information ? Contact Private tours Edinburgh online or by phone / text on +447305294773 / +44131-549-9785
- Whisky tours
- Jamie Fraser Outlander tours – visit Jamie’s ancestral home , Lallybroch , and two other key locations in his life .
- Eilean Donan Castle tours take an epic journey through the heart of the Highlands to Eilean Donan Castle
- Outlander tours featuring a visit to Lallybroch , Jamie Fraser’s home
- Whisky , lochs and castles tour
- Game of Thrones tours now twice daily at 10 am and 1.30 pm
- Falkirk tours including the Kelpies and the Falkirk Wheel
Shore excursions – all our tours are available as shore excursions from any of the Edinburgh ports – South Queensferry, Newhaven and Rosyth . For more details phone 07305-294773 or contact us online .
Pictures of Scotland prints for sale
Did you know ?
Outlander Season 5 premieres on February 16, 2020 on Starz. Additionally, the series has already been renewed for a sixth season.